Thursday, 10 February 2011

Bad Things Come In Threes!

So it's true what they say, bad things really do come in threes.

So far in 2011 I have had two very dear friends of mine pass away suddenly, two funerals in the space of a month doesn't make for a cheery start to the year and to be honest I really don't look good in black.

The third piece of bad news, my other half and I are breaking up after four and a half wonderful years together.  Desperately sad as we are madly in love with one another and have a great relationship but we just want different things in the future.  It's a shame but you have to be adult about these things.

On the upside, I've had my three for the year so the only way is up.  Exciting and scary times ahead, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. That's a horrible start to the year :( you've certainly had your share of bad things, hope the rest of the year is brilliant for you :)

    Linsay.
    smooshkissxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete