Monday, 7 February 2011

Feeling Mint

I love E.L.F cosmetics (http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/).  Their affordable products mean that make-up addicts like me can buy copious amounts without going into serious debt.  With free delivery in the UK for orders over £30 you can't go wrong.

Last week I bought this Mint nail polish in the sale last week for £1 because of course it wasn't cheap enough  before the sale at £1.50.
You do get what you pay for here, you will need to apply at least two coats to get a nice solid colour but it did dry pretty quickly.  I was able to paint my nails on a Saturday night and not have to go to bed with my arms hanging off the side of the bed.
The colour is lovely and looks like my nails have been dipped into a tub of mint choc chip ice-cream.  Unfortunately, this nail polish didn't do very well on the chip test as it was already chipping a day or so later but then for £1 I still think this is a great nail polish.

2 comments:

  1. I dunno what to make of elf. Im tempted to try a few things but the reviews i've read all conflict with one and other :| haha! This is a lovely spring shade and at a £1 you cant go wrong :) x

    thecrazybitchbeautygazette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that on the whole their products are amazing value for money. Their make-up brushes, skin powder and lipsticks are fantastic. Only problem with the nail polish is that it's really thin, so you do have to layer it on and it did chip pretty quickly :(

    Do give ELF a go though, you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete