Thursday, 17 February 2011

Fondant Fancy?

I've been searching for a decent nude lipgloss for ages, so whilst browsing in Boots at lunchtime I thought I'd give one from their Natural Collection range a try.

At £1.99 you really can't go wrong in my opinion, I tried "Fondant" which looked like a good pinky neutral shade to try.
On application, this lipgloss glides on and is not sticky at all, which is a personal "hate" of mine and the consistency is thick enough so that shade on your lips is the same as it looks in the tube.
Yes OK, the packaging is pretty basic but it's what's inside the tube that counts.

Good quality for the price, I think this is a fantastic nude lipgloss.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, and I love Natural Collection, it's a bit like ELF: dirt cheap but ironically good!
    I'm a new follower!

    Check out my blog!
    N. xox
    www.non-optional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete