Friday, 4 February 2011

Maybe She's Born With It ..................I Wish!!

I don't have the best eyelashes in the world, in fact let's face it, we all wish we had been born with a set of false eyelashes already attached.  Unfortunately God didn't provide on that count but luckily for us companies like Maybelline are helping us on our way to having eyelashes like Snuffy the mammoth from Sesame Street.
Superdrug are currently running a 3 for 2 offer on all Maybelline products so whilst in there yesterday I decided to give their Falsies mascara a whirl.
The revolutionary spoon shaped brush curves in the middle, application was really easy and I was able to get right to the corner my of eyes as the brush was curved like the shape of my eyelashes.  I only applied one coat which in itself I feel gave good results, so imagine the dramatic results were I to apply more.

Before and After:
This mascara was really easy to use, it delivers on colour (I used black), has no clumps and each eyelash was separated.  A thumbs up from me.

3 comments:

  1. nice mascara ;]

    lady-flower123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, this made me giggle, brilliant post. I used this but didn't have much luck, I gave it away in the end but i've seen it's been re-released or something? i'm adding it to my long list of things I want!

    ReplyDelete