Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Pore and Cleanse

I was looking forward to trying Soap & Glory's Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser as a cheaper option to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. 
Soap & Glory's option is priced £7 in Boots and comes with a muslin cloth which is a saving considering that the Liz Earle version costs £11.50 for the same sized tube (100ml) but without a cloth.

This is a thick cleansing cream, made with panthenol, sweet almond, orange and lavender oils, the lavender fragrance comes out the most.  You rub in the cream for 60 seconds, paying particular attention to the nose and chin and then wait a further 60 seconds.
After the 60 seconds, you press the cream off with the muslin cloth which has been run through warm water.  I was worried that my skin would feel very dry after using this product but not so.  I think the combination of ingredients in this cream leave your skin feeling really soft and moisturised, as well as spotlessly clean. The pores on my T zone are definitely smaller.

My skin definitely looks more bright and radiant this morning, I'm not sure whether that is due to the massage, the exfoliation or the cleanser itself but this will definitely be replacing my Liz Earle.

1 comment: