Monday, 14 February 2011

There's No Therapy Like Retail Therapy

Apologies for the lack of blog for a few days, in between funerals and flat-hunting, life has been pretty hectic but I promise blogging is back on track.

Now ladies, you will all know the time old tradition of retail therapy to get over a little emotional turmoil, I well and truly abused this tradition last week.  One hour, a trip to Liz Earle and £102 later left me feeling on top of the world.
What can I say, I was like a fat kid in a sweet shop and with all the emotional turmoil I've had so far this year I'm sure I deserve it (well at least that's my excuse).  Reviews will be written shortly but I just had to share my hoard with you all.

In the upcoming weeks look out for my reviews on:
  • Superskin Eye & Lip Treatment
  • Superskin Bust Treatment
  • Superskin Concentrate
  • Brightening Treatment Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment