Tuesday, 22 March 2011

One Elle Of A Polish

I've wanted to try this Mavala nail polish ever since they released it last year to celebrate Elle magazine's 25th Anniversary.  The polish was released as a limited edition but I was able to buy this one recently from www.lookfantastic.com at a bargain price of £3.16.



















It's a deep earthy griege with a very subtle purple hue which you can only spot in natural light.  What I like about this shade is that it goes with almost anything so is an easy shade to wear on a day to day basis.


 The polish was pretty easy to apply, thick and opaque, although the small 5ml bottle was a tad tricky to keep hold of.  I applied two coats and a topcoat but I have to say I had already started to spot some chipping the next day which always irritates me when I spend ages applying the polish.  It's a "must have" shade but disappointing chipping results.

No comments:

Post a Comment