Monday, 16 May 2011

Ignorance IS Bliss

Every time I cross my hallway into the kitchen, I catch a glimpse of something disturbing out of the corner of my eye.  I refuse to look at it directly for fear of being faced with the truth.  I am ..........................................
..................a lazy bitch!

Yes, the ironing pile has been sat there since I got back from St Lucia two weeks ago.

Yes, the spare room resembles a Chinese laundry.

Yes, I'm on a month's detox, so not going out so much and therefore have more time on my hands.

Yes, I'm grateful that knickers don't need ironing.

I just cannot muster up the motivation to deal with "The Pile" at any point soon, so I have come up with the perfect solution.
Shut the door and pretend it's not there!  So far I have found this method to work extremely effectively and I'm beginning to wonder, when I do finally open the door, whether magical fairies would have come and done the ironing for me?

Here's hoping!



2 comments:

  1. I agree ignorance is BLISS! And why leave a closet empty? You don't want to waste the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just stutting the door and pretending like there is nothing there!

    I have a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete