Wednesday, 15 June 2011

U. R. Beautiful

For any of you living in the SW London/ Surrey area, you must take a visit to the U. R. Beautiful Spa in Kingston-Upon-Thames.
U. R. Beautiful is an Urban Retreat Spa, offering beauty, hair and medispa treatments from Darphin, Dr Murad, Mamma Mio to Guinot there is plenty to choose from. 

I decided to book myself in for an hour long customised Darphin facial which costs £50.  On arrival, my lovely therapist Hazel discussed the condition of my skin with me and what issues I would like to address.  In particular, I asked for a nice extraction session to get rid of my pesky blackheads.

The rooms are really relaxing, warm and well-equipped, with heated beds and very soothing music, if you don't drift off to sleep then I'll be very surprised.

The facial didn't feel rushed at all, in fact with all the different stages of the treatment, it felt like the facial lasted a lot longer than an hour.

Added bonuses to going to U.R Beautiful are:
  • If you join their loyalty club (free of charge) you automatically receive 10% off treatments and products
  • Because the Spa is based above Boots, you will earn Boots points on any treatments or products you buy.  Equally, you can spend your Boots points on pampering yourself!
U. R Beautiful is definitely worth a visit ladies, you can view the full selection of treatments at www.ur-beautiful.com!


1 comment: