Tuesday, 16 August 2011

DOTD: Body Shop 50% Off!

Just a very quick post from me, to make you all aware of the unbelievable money saving offers to be made at http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/.
The following three offers can all be used in conjunction with each other: 

1) For the next 5 days, you can earn 24% cashback on your purchases through Quidco

2) Delivery is free for purchases over £20 (this even works if you use the third offer and it takes you below the £20 threshold)

3) Enter discount code BODY50 at the checkout for 50% off

I just purchased £24 worth of goods, delivery was free, using the code they only cost me £12 and £2.88 cashback in my pocket!  A good opportunity to stock up ladies.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete