Friday, 16 March 2012

Britain's Got Talent

I'm always very envious of all those creative types out there with a skill, mainly because I don't have one.
 
I'm also extremely proud when one of those people is one of my dear friends.  My wonderful friend of ten years Yasmin, has set up her own sideline in handmade treats called Aunties Crafty Creations.  Her website is currently being worked on but you can view her creations and contact her through her Facebook page which can be found here:

 I have fallen madly in love with her cases which are custom made from beautiful designer fabrics including Robert Kaufman and Cath Kidston, even the button and ribbon is co ordinated.  My order for a matching ipad and iphone case in the kitsch Robert Kaufman owl print is being worked on right this moment, I really can't wait for them to arrive so I can show them off.

Other products I am excited buy and will be ordering are:
One of these uber cute owl cushions for Little Poser's nursery, they are so original and full of character.

Yasmin also posted pictures of some new cushion designs in the making including this little gem:
I'm just in love with everything Yasmin makes and I'll be sure to post up a picture of my cases when they arrive.  Please do all check out her Facebook page and let her know who sent you., her prices are ridiculously reasonable given the high quality and finish of the products.

Have a great weekend ladies and Happy Mother's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment