Sunday, 4 March 2012

I'm Back!

Hi Ladies,

Yes following a very long absence I am back but first I must explain my silence. 

I think I have a pretty good excuse in that I got pregnant, had a baby, bought a house, gutted the house and then put it back together again.  Nothing like a challenge to drive you to a glass of wine (or two).

So whilst I've been busy settling into motherhood I haven't really had much time on my hands to do any shopping for myself, let alone write reviews.  However, my little boy is now three months old and as good as gold, so much so that I can have a little more time to myself to do the things I love.

Motherhood is fantastic, absolutely nothing can prepare you for the way this little person steamrolls their way into your heart.  It really is love at first sight and I can't believe how much my inner lioness comes out when I think of anyone hurting my little boy!

I've been hitting the shops with gusto recently, so watch this space for some reviews and in the meantime here's a picture of the new man in my life.


Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment