Monday, 19 March 2012

Mum's The Word

Hi lovelies,

Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day.  I was particularly excited since this was my first ever Mother's Day to be spent not just spoiling my own Mum but also being spoiled myself!

Being a Mum is the best job in the world, just one smile from Mini Poser melts my heart and is reward enough but I must admit I was pretty pleased with my gift.
For four months old, Mini Poser really does have good taste and I've wanted the Jimmy Choo fragrance for ages, he must have picked up on my (un)subtle hints.  I will write a proper review shortly.

To gaze at my little one knowing that my Mother gazed at me in the same way when I was little, as did her Mother and her Mother's Mother before her just makes you appreciate how magical the circle of life is.

Live, love and be loved.




No comments:

Post a Comment