Friday, 9 March 2012

Royal Desire

I've made myself a promise to start using my perfume more regularly.  The strength of a fragrance diminishes as time passes so before I had my Mini Poser, I avidly sprayed myself at every opportunity with bottles I knew had been hanging around a few years.

Now that Mini Poser recognises me in ways other than smell, I've been able to start using perfume again and have finally been able to open the bottle of Christina Aguilera's Royal Desire which I was given for my birthday last year.
There's something just a little bit exciting about opening a new bottle of perfume. Royal Desire comes in an elegant bottle which has a womanly hourglass shape.

It is a delicious sweet seductive fragrance. On first impression it had a strong floral scent with a slight hint of honey. The notes are black berries, yuzu (a citrus fruit from Japan which is similar to lemon), marshmallows, honeysuckle,lily, iris and rose. The base consists of cedar wood, sandal wood and musk.

The scent is strong and has great staying power.  During the day, I noticed the notes slowly fade away to leave you with the cedar wood and musk base.

I'll enjoy wearing this scent, it very feminine and sweet.  The bottle also came with a cute little "lips" charm which I'm sure I'll find a use for afterwards.

I'm not normally a massive fan of celebrity scents but I think this one is a winner.

Finally, Happy Friday girls! I have to say one this I miss about work whilst being on maternity leave is that end of the week friday feeling but then I suppose every day is friday for me at the moment.

Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment