Sunday, 25 March 2012

Wash and Go (For Less)!

I have always been a huge fan of dry shampoo for those mornings when it's a toss up between spending an extra 30 minutes in bed or getting up and washing your hair. 

Batiste were the creators of the original dry shampoo, adding many needed hours to my beauty sleep over the years but at the best part of £3 a can I hate to think how much I have spent on it over the years.

Whilst popping into Poundland last month I spotted this little cheaper alternative.
At a third of the price I have to say the Poundland equivalent more than meets the standards of Batiste.  The can is identical in size, the consistency is easy to work through the hair to create volume and I would even go so far to say that the brunette pigmentation is better in the £1 version than Batiste's.  They also stocked an original for those of you with lighter hair.  Obviously, you won't get the lovely range of scents which Batiste now offer but the fragrance is still pleasant enough to freshen up your bonce.

So if like me, your dry shampoo is a staple in your beauty regime, save yourself money to spend on other treats, head down to Poundland and fill up that basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment