Monday, 1 October 2012

Karren Brady Loves for BHS

The Apprentice Queen Karren Brady, has designed a collection of four dresses for BHS in support of Wellbeing of Women.
 
Being an office worker, it's always difficult to find that perfect combination of corporate sexiness.  At the end of the day, you don't want to walk around the office with your knockers on show or your ass cheeks hanging out the bottom of your skirt, equally you don't want to look like a librarian!
 
Karen Brady's dresses all retail for £38 and I have fallen in love with all four of them.



 
What's not to love about these dresses, the tailoring is fantastic and all designs would flatter any type of body shape. 
 
As if these four beauties weren't fantastic enough, BHS has pledged to donate £10,000 to Wellbeing of Women with the sale of these dresses.
 
Happy shopping Posers!
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these choices! The Peplum is def my faveourite! But I'm in love with peplum if you fancy a read: http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/all-things-peplum.html
    I'm definitely a new follower here! Take a peek at my blog if you get time also catch me on Twitter: @Rachael_Haile xxx

    ReplyDelete