Friday, 20 February 2015

DIY: Wagamama's Edemame Beans

Now just to be clear, I go to Wagamama's so often that I am on first name terms with all the waiting staff and chefs. In fact, there is even a table designated for me when I go in!

Imagine my joy when I discovered the lovely people at Tesco (Here) had decided to start stocking Edemame Beans, I thought how amazing would it be if I could recreate Wagamama's Edemame Beans with Chilli and Garlic.

It really is so simple and makes a healthy alternative snack to nibble on, they go great with a cold glass of white wine.

All you need is:

Edemame Beans
Garlic Salt
Chilli Flakes

Steam the Edemame Beans for 7 minutes.  You don't want them to go too soggy so keep an eye on them.  Put a dash of olive oil in a wok and flash fry them for a few minutes, it's really just to heat them up so don't leave them too long and burn the skin.  Mix the garlic salt and chilli flakes together.  Place the beans in a bowl, sprinkle the salt and chilli over them and voila!

I think you'll agree they look pretty delicious and just like the real thing.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment