Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Body Shop Wish List & 40% Off Code

Afternoon lovelies,

The Body Shop always seem to offer fantastic codes.

Until 11am on Thursday 12th March they are offering a staggering 40% off full priced items when you use the code 14665!  If you shop instore you can still use the code if you tell the cashier. Very handy for Mother's Day for those of you who are leaving it a little last minute.

I've pulled together what I'm going to treat myself to:

I just couldn't resist this poppy blusher brush, so cute and will look adorable on my vanity unit.

The All-In-One Instablur has had some amazing reviews and I've wanted to try it for a while.  It does the lot: controls shine, reduces the appearance of pores, hides blemishes, makes your complexion look more event and extends the wear of your make-up. So a miracle in a tube.


The Limited Edition Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet jumped out at me. I'm a sucker for anything with the words "Limited Edition" in the title.  I really shouldn't be so easy to sway by companies but I just can't stop myself and it does sound like a really lovely hydrating moisturiser.

If the Drops of Youth Concentrate does exactly what it says on the tin I'll be a happy bunny.  Who doesn't want to shave a few years off their face?

Finally this Tube Squeezer Key will be one of the most useful things I've ever bought.  You know when you get to the end of a tube and you end up with some product still in the bottom which either goes to waste or you have to take a pair of scissors to it? Well no more, pop this key on the end and twist up towards the lid and all that extra product will come out. Simple but so so genius.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment