Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Makeup Revolution!

I really can't believe that only a year has passed since the amazing Makeup Revolution burst onto the scenes.  There must literally be thousand of blogs written about their products and every time one of their new eyeshadow palettes is launched, it feels like Christmas!


To find out that these guys are going to treat US for their birthday, yes US has made my month and  to be honest makes me feel more spoiled than I did on my own birthday.

Until 10am on Monday 30th March, these generous fellows will be giving us a free gift worth £25 when we spend £25. Seriously, spending £25 on their website will not be a problem for me, in fact I don't even have to think about it.

The gift will include:
1 x Go to the City palette
2 x Eye Dusts
2 x Amazing Care Lipsticks
1 x I Am Palette
1 x Blush Laquer
1 x #Liphug
1 x Mascara
1 x Eye Primer

Shades may vary and there is limited availability.  The free gift will automatically be added to your order when dispatched.

Go forth and shop ladies and Happy Birthday to the guys at Makeup Revolution, the blogging world loves you!

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment