Sunday, 8 March 2015

Jewellery Lust | Statement Necklace

Morning lovelies,

What a glorious Sunday morning!

On Thursday I had a huge Primark haul. I will post a vlog (my first eek!!) soon as I bought so much, it would be too much to cover in one post.

One little beauty I could wait to show you was this gorgeous statement necklace. I'd been hunting for ages for a silver one as they tend to come in gold or rose gold.


This little beauty was only £6, such a bargain considering the detail in the necklace. It has such beautiful shades of blue in the stones.  I teamed it up with a grey marl t-shirt which I also had in my Primark haul, it was £4, £4! I kid you not, sometimes you can't make the prices up.


Teamed together, the necklace made a plain t-shirt look a little more glamorous.  What do you all think?  Do you own a statement necklace, something that can change a whole outfit just by putting it on?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment