Monday, 9 March 2015

March Wants

There are so many things I want to treat myself to this month, although it's Mother's Day soon so you never know, the little ones might treat me to a little something.

1) Linn Young Updo Chic EDP I've been told is a great dupe for Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb. Given 100ml of Flowerbomb is £93.50 and this dupe is £7.10 (here) it's well worth a try

2) Makeup Revolution's new Black Velvet eyeshadow palette (here).  I really love Makeup Revolutions eyeshadow palettes, I can't resist the quirky packaging and they always have a great selection of shades.

3) My friend is off on her holidays tomorrow and showed me these gorgeous peep toe boots she had bought, after trying them on I must own a pair.  They can be purchased from Fashion World (here) for £40. What I love about them is that the heel isn't too high so won't kill my feet wearing them

4) I really love this sequin sleeve jacket (here) and the contrast between casual and glam.  This would look great with a nice white top and some blue jeans

5) I have two weddings to go to in the next few months.  I think this lovely dress from Simply Be (here) is so cute and I love the colour.  The slightly capped sleeves  will help cover my dinner lady arms and it's a really flattering length

6) I just love Yankee Candles, the scent is always strong and the burning time of the large jars is a brilliant investment.  This Bunny Cake scent (here) is just perfect for Easter, it's making me feel hungry just thinking about it

What do you want to spend your pennies on this month lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment