Monday, 23 March 2015

Sale Spotlight | Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters are one of my favorite stockists of some seriously unique dresses, eclectic jewellery and kitsch homeware. 


These little fellows would look fantastic on the dining room table.  At a thrifty £15 down from £22, just looking at them makes me think of the book Fantastic Mr Fox.


Everyone needs their phone to look like a piece of watermelon.  What I love about this case is that it gives good protective coverage to the phone and would be so easy to find in my handbag.  I hate it when you can hear your phone ringing and have to rummage around until you find it just before the caller rings off, ANNOYING!  This beauty is reduced from £10 to £8.


I love the simplicity of this silver pendant with the initial in the old-school typewriter font.  You could add it onto your own silver chain to make it look a bit more glamorous, at a 50% reduction from £10 to £5 it's definitely a staple to your everyday collection.


Having to carry my laptop around with me on a daily basis is a real chore, especially when I have to spend ages standing on a busy tube this causes a real backache.  We didn't have it wrong when we used to carry backpacks to school with all our books in as this is the best way to carry heavy loads.  This tan offering from Deena & Ozzy offers a more grown up solution and is a really good size, now on sale at £25 I will definitely be buying this for work.

What would you go for in the sale?  Do you love Urban Outfitters refreshing and quirky products?

2 comments:

  1. I love your picks, that Watermelon case is so quirky and couldn't agree more with you! Everyone needs to have a watermelon looking phone :D haha love the bag too :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mariel for the comment. I wonder it the phone case would count as one of my five a day! LOL

    ReplyDelete