Tuesday, 17 March 2015

St Patrick's Day Inspiration



Why not carry the luck of the Irish with you in the form of this lovely four leaf clover pendant, available from Etsy for just £12.49.

This gorgeous flared dress from Reiss is now on sale at £95.  It is such an elegant fit, I love the slightly capped sleeves and the band detail at the waist which helps to accentuate that hourglass figure.

Work wear can be a bit bland sometimes, people always seem to wear blacks or navy, dull dull dull.  Cheer up the office in this cute emerald blazer, £40 from John Lewis.  It could also be worn down with a nice pair of jeans for a more casual look.

So perhaps Guinness flavored lip gloss isn't everyone's cut of tea but I'm sure it could tempt a hot Irish man into giving you a nice smacker on the lips.  Just £2.43 on Etsy, a bit of fun for St Patrick's day.

This bag reminds me so much of the Michael Kors tote at a fraction of the price.  Just £35 from House of Fraser, a very affordable dupe for the designer equivalent.

Finally, these shoes are absolute gems, they remind me of the ruby slipper from The Wizard of Oz but being green, I wonder if when I clip them together they'd take me to The Emerald Isle.  On sale for only £17.95, there aren't many sizes left so get your credit cards out quickly.

Enjoy lovelies,


No comments:

Post a Comment