Thursday, 16 April 2015

I'm Going on A Hen Weekend ....Eek!

So, tomorrow I'm off on a Hen Weekend for a very close friend of mine.

We've rented out a really swanky looking cottage near the coast for the weekend.  There willl be a pyjama party, pizza, bubbles, giggles, cocktail making, clubbing, roasts and walks in the countryside. Sounds great huh, so why am I feeling apprehensive? The one thing that won't be there, my children.

Now don't get me wrong I go to work every day, have evenings out with the girls, one thing I don't do is spend nights away from them.  The thought of not seeing them for more than 24 hours just really freaks me out.  I know they'll be fine, their Father loves them just as much as I do and will look after them with the same level of care I give them but I can't bear to think of them asking for me and me not be there.

I'm sure once I get there I'll relax and enjoy myself, I should really be thinking about the lie ins I can have two mornings in a row! I can't remember the last time that happened.  Or the fact that if I have a fuzzy head one morning, I don't have to deal with little people jumping all over me and screaming in my ear at an ungodly hour of the morning.

Right I'm off on a paracetamol purchasing mission, I suspect I may need it.

Be sure that you'll be getting a full update on Monday (if I survive!) Cluck, cluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment