Thursday, 7 May 2015

Feeling Fruity?!

I'm not sure if any of these would count towards your 5 a day but they're all very pretty nonetheless!!

This cute little banana purse will only set you back £4.99 from New Look. Perfect for stashing your change in.

To quote Baby from Dirty Dancing, "I carried a watermelon", will literally be the case with this clutch bag, also from New Look and only £12.99.

I love this simple apple necklace from notonthehighstreet.com, it's only £8.95 and would really make a simple outfit look querky.

I'd have no chance of being able to wear this lemon crepe dress from Miss Guided, with boobs my size going bra less just isn't an option but I wanted to include it as it just makes me feel all summery.  It's only £20.00 and would look fantastic on someone who's just got back from their holidays with a gorgeous tan.

Finally, I have a thing about plimsolls at the moment.  This pineapple pair just ooze cheerfulness. £43.00 from ASOS, would look great paired up with some blue jeans and a simple white tee.

Do you have any fruit print items in your wardrobe?

Cheerio!






No comments:

Post a Comment