Wednesday, 13 May 2015

What I Wore | Wedding Outfit

Morning all,

At the weekend I had the privilege of attending the wedding of some very dear friends of mine.  It really was a special day, that moment when the bride takes her first steps down the aisle chokes me up every time.

I blogged a couple of weeks ago about a gorgeous peplum dress I purchased from Bonprix as a possible candidate for my outfit for the special day but when it arrived, I decided it was a little too casual for a wedding outfit, so the search was on again.

Step in, my saviour, House of Fraser.  If you order before midday, your items will be delivered that very same evening for £6, which is what it would have cost for next day delivery anyway.

The final contender was this beauty by Episode. It cost £69 but had a great mock, wrap effect and was very flattering to the figure. I loved the blue crazy print and v-neck to show off the knockers.  Teamed up with a matching coral bag and heels from Matalan which I bought about a year ago.


What do you think?

What outfits do you have lined up for wedding season?


No comments:

Post a Comment